Phone: no data
Academic Areas: Enviromental Science and Engineering
Research Interests: VOCs elimination and CO2 conversion based on heterocatalysis; soil remediation
Ph.D. in Materials Physics and Chemistry, 2010, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
B.E. in Materials Science and Engineering, 2005, Central South University.
Full professor (2016-present): School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Research Associate (2012-2016): International Institute for Carbon Neutral Energy Research, Kyushu University.
Visiting Scholar (2015): Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
JSPS Fellow (2010-2012): Department of Chemistry, Tohoku University.
Assistant Professor (2010): Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
1. Takeshi Daio*, Aleksandar Staykov, Limin Guo, Jianfeng Liu, Masaki Tanaka, Stephen Matthew Lyth, Kazunari Sasaki*, “Lattice strain mapping of platinum nanoparticles on carbon and SnO2 supports”, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 13126-13126.
2. Limin Guo*, Shintaro Ida, Takeshi Daio, Hidehisa Hagiwara, Tatsumi Ishihara*, “In-situ carbonization of soft-template to directly access to crystalline mesoporous metal oxides with high surface area”, New Journal of Chemistry, 2014, 38, 5846-55.
3. Limin Guo*, Shintaro Ida, Akihide Takashiba, Takeshi Daio, Norio Teramae, Tatsumi Ishihara*, “Soft-templating method to synthesize crystalline mesoporous alpha-Fe2O3 film”, New Journal of Chemistry, 2014, 38, 1392-5.
4. Limin Guo*, Hidehisa Hagiwara, Shintaro Ida, Takeshi Daio, Tatsumi Ishihara*, “One-pot soft-templating method to synthesize crystalline mesoporous tantalum oxide and its photocatalytic activity for overall water splitting”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2013, 5, 11080-6.
5. Limin Guo*, Hiroyuki Arafune, Norio Teramae*, “Synthesis of mesoporous metal oxide by the thermal decomposition of oxalate precursor”, Langmuir, 2013, 29, 4404-12.
6. Limin Guo*, Yong Fan, Hiroyuki Arafune, Norio Teramae*, “Hierarchically structured periodic mesoporous silica by vapor phase synthesis”, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2012, 162, 122-30.
7. Limin Guo*, Yong Fan, Norio Teramae*, “Vapor phase synthesis of mesoporous silica rods within porous alumina membrane”, New Journal of Chemistry, 2012, 36, 1301-3.
8. Limin Guo, Jiamin Zhang, Qianjun He, Lingxia Zhang, Jinjin Zhao, Ziyan Zhu, Wei Wu, Jing Zhang, Jianlin Shi*, “Preparation of millimeter-sized mesoporous carbon spheres as an effective bilirubin adsorbent and their blood compatibility”, Chemical Communications, 2010, 46, 7127-9.(Hot Article and Highlights in Chemical Biology).
9. Jiangtian Li, Limin Guo and Jianlin Shi*, Stepwise in-situ Synthesis and Characterization of Metallophthalocyanines@Mesoporous Matrix SBA-15 Composites, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2010, 12, 5109-14.
10. Shaozhong Zeng, Limin Guo, Fangming Cui, Zhe Gao, Jian Zhou, Jianlin Shi*, In situ self-assembly of zigzag polyimide chains to crystalline branched supramolecular structures with high surface area, Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, 2010, 211, 698-705.
11. Yu Chen, Hangrong Chen*, Limin Guo, Qianjun He, Feng Chen, Jian Zhou and Jianlin Shi*, “Hollow/Rattle-type Mesoporous Nanostructures by A Structural Difference Based Selective Etching Strategy”, ACS Nano, 2010, 4, 529-39.
12. Jian Zhou, Zile Hua, Jianlin Shi, Qianjun He, Limin Guo and Meiling Ruan, “Synthesis of hierarchical micro/mesoporous structure by steam-assisted post-crystallization”, Chemistry-A European Journal, 2009,15,12949-54.
13. Xiangzhi Cui, Limin Guo, Fangming Cui, Qianjun He and Jianlin Shi*, “Electrocatalytic activity and CO tolerance properties of mesostructured Pt/WO composite as an anode catalyst for PEMFCs”, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2009, 113, 4134-8.
14. Limin Guo, Lingxia Zhang, Jiamin Zhang, Jian Zhou, Qianjun He, Shaozhong Zeng, Xiangzhi Cui and Jianlin Shi*, “Hollow mesoporous carbon spheres – An excellent bilirubin adsorbent”, Chemical Communications, 2009, 40, 6071-3.
15. Limin Guo, Xiangzhi Cui, Yongsheng Li, Qianjun He, Lingxia Zhang, Wenbo Bu and Jianlin Shi*, “Hollow mesoporous carbon spheres with magnetic cores and their performance as separable bilirubin adsorbents”, Chemistry-An Ansian Journal, 2009, 4, 1480-5.
16. Limin Guo, Jiangtian Li, Lingxia Zhang, Jingbo Li, Yongsheng Li, Chichao Yu, Jianlin Shi*, Meiling Ruan and Jingwei Feng, “A facile route to synthesize magnetic particles within hollow mesoporous spheres and their performance as separable Hg2+ adsorbents”, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2008, 18, 2733-8.
17. Chichao Yu, Xiaoping Dong, Limin Guo, Jiangtian Li, Fei Qin, Lingxia Zhang, Jianlin Shi* and Dongsheng Yan, “Template-free preparation of mesoporous Fe2O3 and its application as absorbents”, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2008, 112, 13378-82.
Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry;