Phone: 027-87792141; 18071748083
Academic Areas: Environmental Engineering
Research Interests: Air pollution control, Environmental catalytic materials, Carbon emission reduction, Discharge plasma technology
Bachelor in Geochemistry, 1987, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan;
Master in Environmental Engineering, 2000, Wuhan University of technology;
PhD in High-Voltage Technology and Insulation, 2005, HUST
Subdecanal, Institute of Environmental Science and Engineering, HUST;
Department head, Department of Environment Engineering, HUST;
Director, Research Institution of Atmospheric Environment Protection and Pollution Control, HUST;
Deputy Director, Research Institution of Ecological Energy, HUST
1.Liu Li, Hu hui#. Chemical Characteristics, Sources and Health Impacts of Urban Ambient PM2.5 in WUHAN During The Chinese Spring Festival Pollution Episode[J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 2015, 24(11): 3853-3864.
2.Hu hui, Huang Hao, Xu Jie. N2O decomposed by discharge plasma with catalysts[J]. Plasma Science and Technology, 2015, 17(12): 1043-1047.
3.Hui Hu, Fang Li, Qi Xia, Xiaodan Li, Li Liao, Maohong Fan. Research on influencing factors and mechanism of CO2 absorption by poly-amino-based ionic liquids.International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. 2014, 31: 33–40
4.Jinli Zhang, Hui Hu#, JieXu, Gaoming Wu, ZhaoweiZeng. N2O decomposition over K/Na-promoted Mg/Zn-Ce-cobalt mixed oxides catalysts. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2014, 26:1437-13.
5.Jinli Zhang, Shuang Wu，Hui Hu#, Gaoming Wu, ZhaoweiZeng. N2O Decomposition over K-Ca Promoted Co-M-Al Mixed Oxide Catalysts Prepared from Hydrotalcite-like Precursors.Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, 2014, 27(2): 233-239.
6.Hui Hu，JinLi Zhang ，Wenchao Wang ，Xi Lu. Experimental and mechanism studies on the catalytic reduction of SO2 by CO over Fe2O3/r-Al2O3 in the presence of H2O.Reac Kinet Mech Cat. 2013，110:359-371.
7.HU hui, CHEN Wei-peng, LU Xi, HE Jun-jia, LI Jin. Influence of Plasma temperature on concentration of producing NO by Pulsed Arc discharge plasma[J]. Plasma Science and Technology, 2012,14(3):257-262.
8.Hui Hu , Xi Lu, Feng Wang, Junjia He, Jin Li, Maohong Fan. Activated Carbon Based Selective Purification of Medical Grade NO Starting From Arc Discharge Method[J]. CARBON. 2011, 49:2197-2205.
9.YANG Qi, HU ,Hui#, CHEN Weipeng, XU Jie, ZHANG Jin Li, WU Shuang. The main plasma chemical process of production of nitric oxide by arc discharge[J]. Plasma Science and Technology, 2011, 13(6)：702-707.
10.Hui Hu, Qi Yang, Xi Lu, Wenchao Wang, Shanshan Wang, Maohong Fan. Air Pollution and Control in Different Areas of China[J]. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. 2010, 40( 6): 452-518.
1.Doctoral Fund of Colleges and Universities：Study on the relationship between the surface groups of activated carbon and its high selective adsorption (Person in charge, NO.20110142110065, 2012-2014);
2. The National Science and Technology Support: Research on the bio gas purification technology equipment and its application of urban public transportation system (First man to accomplish, NO.2012BAC18B00, 2012-2014）;
3. The National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program): Control technology and demonstration of multi pollutant in sintering flue gas of iron and steel: sub topic - Study on the formation mechanism of main pollutants in sintering process (Person in charge of sub topic, NO.2012AA062501, 2012-2014);
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China: Optimal discharge conditions of medical nitric oxide synthesized by pulsed discharge plasma (Person in charge, NO.50677026, 2007-2009);
5. Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province: Study on simultaneous desulfurization and denitrification using magnetic field synergy rare earth complexes (Person in charge, NO.2009CDB246, 2010-2011);
6. Project of Hubei provincial environmental protection department: Cause analysis and research of Wuhan City haze phenomenon (Person in charge, NO.2012HB05, 2012-2013);
7. Project of Hubei provincial environmental protection department: Study on evaluation method of air fine particulate matter pollution control in Hubei Province (Person in charge, NO.2014.1-2015.6);
8. Science and technology special Project of Wuhan Science and Technology Bureau in 2015：Study on the application of high efficiency in purification of volatile organic waste gas using discharge plasma associated with biology (Person in charge, NO.2015060101010068, 2015-2016);
9. Major science and technology project of Wuhan Science and Technology Bureau in 2013: Study on origin and source of haze in Wuhan City (Person in charge of sub topics, 2013.7-2015.6);
10. Wuhan Environmental Protection Bureau: Hubei motor vehicle detection method and standard setting (Person in charge, 2015.11-2017.6);
11. Wuhan Environmental Protection Bureau: Planning of vehicle pollution emission prevention and control in Wuhan City (2013-2015) (Person in charge);
12. Jianghan District Environmental Protection Bureau of Wuhan：Analysis of PM10 source of atmospheric particulate matter in Jianghan District and its prevention and Cure Countermeasures (Person in charge, 2016.5-2016.12);
13. Dongxihu District Environmental Protection Bureau of Wuhan: Study on the origin of atmospheric PM2.5 and its countermeasures and prevention on Wujiashan area, Dongxihu district (Person in charge, 2013.10-2014.6);
14. The Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Environmental Monitoring Station: Identification and selection of volatile organic compounds in Dushanzi Petrochemical area (Person in charge, 2013-2014);
15. The Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Environmental Monitoring Station: Early warning analysis of atmospheric environmental quality in Xinjiang (Person in charge, 2013-2015);
16. The Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Environmental Monitoring Station: Early warning analysis of surface water environmental quality in Xinjiang (Person in charge, 2013-2015);
17. Dongguan science and technology project: Guide for air quality of underground space in Dongguan City (Person in charge, 2013-2015);
18. Dongguan science and technology project: Study on the formation mechanism of particulate matter in the atmosphere of Dongguan City (Person in charge, NO.2011108102040, 2011-2013);
19. Dongguan science and technology project: Study on the formation mechanism of Dongguan city regional haze weather (Person in charge, NO.2011108102040, 2012-2013);
20. Dongguan Environmental Protection Bureau Shilong Branch: Dongguan Shilong Town, "13th Five-Year" atmospheric environmental protection planning (2016-2020) (Person in charge, 2015.10-2016.6);
21. Independent innovation fund of Huazhong University of Science and Technology: Study on the preparation of the immobilized multi amine based ionic liquid and the mechanism of CO2 absorption (Person in charge, 2014.7-2015.12);
22. Key cross fund of Huazhong University of Science and Technology：Biomass high temperature science and low carbon technology (Person in charge, 2016.1-2017.12);
23. Wuhan Optics Valley Environmental Protection Technologies CO, Ltd：Research of wet flue gas desulfurization cooperative demercuration Technology with limestone and gypsum (Person in charge, 2014.8-2016.7);