Academic Areas: Environmental Engineering, Municipal Engineering
Research Interests: Water quality safety improvement techniques, MSW disposal techniques
PhD in Environmental Engineering, 2006, Huazhong University of Science & Technology (HUST);
Master Degree of Science in Engineering, Municipal Engineering, 2000, Huazhong University of Science & Technology (HUST);
Bachelor Degree of Science, Fluid mechanics and fluid engineering, 1994, China Agriculture University (CAU).
Full Professor (2015-2016); School of Environmental Science and Engineering, HUST,
Associate Professor (2009-2014); School of Environmental Science and Engineering, HUST,
Postdoctoral Researcher(2012-2013); Laboratoire de Mécanique, Modélisation & Procédés Propres, Aix-Marseille Université, France,
Lecturer(2000-2009); School of Environmental Science and Engineering, HUST,
Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering(1994-1996); Wuxi Pump Works, China
•Songlin Wang, Ning Zhou. Removal of carbamazepine from aqueous solution using sono-activated persulfate process. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry,29, 156-162,2016.
•Songlin Wang, Xiuqing Lu, Ning Zhou, Wen Xiong, Qi Zhang, Zhi Yang. Quantification of the defect size of ultrafiltration membrane system using mathematical model. Desalination, 367, 172–179, 2015.
•Songlin Wang, Ning Zhou, Si Wu, Qi Zhang, Zhi Yang. Modeling the oxidation kinetics of sono-activated persulfate’s process on the degradation of humic acid. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry,23, 128–134,2015.
•Wu Si, Feng Xiaojuan, Lin Hong, Zhang Jintao, Wang Songlin, Experimental system for the measurement of the speed of sound in liquids at high pressure using the differential time –of-flight method, Acta. Metrologica Sinica, 36(4),337-343, 2015.
•Wang Songlin, Lu Xiuqing, Zhou Ning, Xiong Wen, Wu Xiaohui, Yvan Wyart, Philippe Moulin. Analysis of performance criteria for ultrafiltration membrane integrity test using magnetic nanoparticles. Desalination, 353, 21-29, 2014.
•Songlin Wang, Ke Deng, Si Wu, Ning Zhou. Sonochemical degradation of humic substances with the presence of Fe3O4 nanoparticles and H2O2. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 522-524, 439-444, 2014.
• Songlin Wang, Ming Dan, Lu Xiuqing, Zhou Yongli, Zhang Yafeng, Case analysis on ultrafiltration membrane module integrity tested by magnetic nanoparticles, China Water and Wastewater, 30(9), 52-56, 2014.
•Wang, S., Y. Wyart, J. Perot, F. Nauleau, P. Moulin, Study of the ageing of hollow fibers in an industrial module for drinking water production, Membrane water treatment. 4(1), 53-57, 2013.
•Wang, S., Y. Wyart, J. Perot, F. Nauleau and P. Moulin, Impact of the hollow fiber position in an industrial uf module on the membrane ageing, Procedia Engineering, 44 (2012) 1632-1635.
• Songlin Wang, Qi Zhang, The Empirical Research on the Relationship between Urbanization Process and CO2 Emissions in China, 2015 International Conference on Energy and Environment Engineering (ICEEE 2015), 706-711, ISBN: 978-1-60595-218-5.
• Songlin Wang, Zhe Liu, Qianfeng Li, The Assessment of Climate Change Adaptation Capacity-a Case Study of Hubei Province-China, 2015 4th International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection (ICEEP 2015), 3916-3920, ISBN: 978-1-60595-264-2.
• Songlin Wang, Zhe Liu, Junnan Shi, Assessment of Lake Water Quality using Multivariate Statistical Analysis and GIS Techniques-a Case Study of Huangjia Lake, 2015 4th International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection (ICEEP 2015), 3911-3915, ISBN: 978-1-60595-264-2.
•Wang Songlin, Xiaohui Wu, Yansong Wang, Qifen Li, Meijun Tao. Removal of organic matter and ammonia nitrogen from landfill leachate by ultrasound. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 2008,15(6): 933–937.
•Wang Songlin, Wang Yansong, Liao Li. Comparison of enhancement of pentachlorophenol sonolysis at 20kHz by dual-frequency sonications. Ultrasonics sonochemistry, 2006,13(6):506-510.
•Wang Songlin, Lu Xiaohua, Liao Li. Sonochemical decomposition of organic pollutants in landfill leachate. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2005,14(8): 727-731.
•Wang Songlin, Wu Xiaohui; Wang Yansong. Sonolysis of pentachlorophenol by sole-and dual-frequency ultrasonication. 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, iCBBE 2008, 2008, p 3153-3156.
Books and Chapters:
He Pinjing, Wang Songlin, et al. Municipal Solid Waste Treatment, China architecture and building press, China, 2015.
Liao Li, Wang Songlin, et al. Municipal Solid Waste Treatment and Disposal, HUST press,2010.
Chinese Technical code:
Technical code for municipal solid waste sanitary landfill closure, CJJ112-2007, MOHURD, 2007.
Construction standard for municipal solid waste sanitary landfill closure, Constrction Standard 140-2010, MOHURD, 2010.
261.611: Membrane Application for Water (for graduate students)
0805971: Water Engineering Construction (for undergraduate students)
1) Study on gas-chamber dynamics characteristics and membrane integrity identification based on bubble behaviors from transformable micro-orifices. National Natural Science Foundation of China. (No. 51578258 , 2016.01-2019.12)
2) Hubei – Low Carbon Urbanisation: An Intra-Department Platform for Transformation. FCO Strategic Programme Fund and Bilateral Programme Fund. (2013.01-2014.12)